Help Children Cope
- DisasterVictims.org. (2008, November 1). Books that help children cope. Retrieved November 16, 2008, from http://disastervictims.org/
- St. Romain, Rose Anne. (2008). Evacuee children and Louisiana public libraries. Baton Rouge, LA: Office of the State Library, Department of Culture, Recreation & Tourism, Office of the Lt. Governor of Louisiana. Retrieved February 27, 2009, from http://www.state.lib.la.us
- American Library Association. Association for Library Service to Children. Books to help children deal with hurricane disasters. Retrieve March 19, 2009 from http://www.hcpl.net/kidsite/kidsread/hurricane.htm
- Temporarily homeless (housing information exchange); evacuees (programs at local hotels); temporarily jobless (job bank, file for unemployment); hungry (file for food stamps);
- National Association of School Psychologists. Crisis response resources.